Thursday, July 27, 2017

Week 75--Sweet is the work!

Heyo!!

I'm not quite sure what has happened this week, but we've been keeping busy! in the 98 F and humid weather!

Friday was a big day, we were working on service projects from 7am-2pm, then went out teaching!

We had Joey at church this week again which was great, he's really starting to fit in here!

And on Sunday we went to church with our friends, the Rodgers at their Sunday night service! It's always interesting going to churches of different faiths, because it gives me a vision of how I can help people feel more comfortable when they visit.

I know I promised a letter, but I hope this will do, although unlike my cousin I did not get to shake President Uchtdorf's hand! 

All is well here!

Love,
Elder Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment