Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 64--The battle is the Lord's

This week was full of teaching and it's exciting to see the change people are having in their lives right now. It never stops, so it's good to be a part of it.

  We had our Zone Conference this week, and it was a spiritual feast. I got to see a lot of people I have missed, and that was awesome too.


 I also got to go to the temple with the youth in our ward, and it never ceases to amaze me, how it feels in there. I was able to do confirmations which I loved, and I can't wait until I can go back.





On Sunday we went to the primary, and the kids got stickers for singing well, and got to put them on me as a reward, and that's why there are stickers all over my face. :)


  This is a picture of a road flooded over near Springfield, Missouri. Pretty crazy, and it's almost a week after the flooding.




   I had the opportunity to teach and testify every day. There isn't a lot I can write about those experiences, so they aren't usually what I have in these e-mails, but that is where I find the most joy on my mission. Fun things like going to the temple are amazing, and I can write a lot about that, but it's the every day teaching and testifying that makes me proud to be a missionary.

   If there is anything I would share this week for a spiritual thought, it would be the words of the scriptures saying, "The battle is the Lord's"
   We do not need to fear not being good enough, because we can face our trials with the help of the Lord, because as we turn to him, the victory will always be his. "Look unto me in every thought; Doubt not, fear not." Doctrine and Convenants 6:36

No comments:

Post a Comment