Thursday, May 4, 2017

Week 63--Building a Shelf, and Digging a Pit for My Neighbor


It's hammer time! We helped a member build a shelf about 10 ft tall this week, and that was pretty sick, I got to use a nail gun so that made it all the better!







...we also dug a pit for our neighbor! (2 Nephi 28:8)




On Saturday we visited a lot of Less-Active homes, urging them to make church a priority, and the next day church was cancelled because of flash flooding!




   Well there's not a whole lot to write this week, but next week I hope to have something good. I will end with a thought.

   We were playing a game of Monopoly, and I thought of 3 Nephi 11:29

29 For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the devil, who is the father of contention, and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another.
If we strive to be calm, loving, charitable, and to do good to all men, we may have the spirit with us, to guide us to know the right from the wrong, and to quickly choose the right. No matter the circumstance, I promise these things are true.
Love y'all
Elder Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment