Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Week 43--Looking forward to Christmas!

So, it's going to be a short e-mail this week. I only have from Thursday to Sunday to write about. The biggest things are church and investigators. We had a lesson with an investigator, Jackie. He's Haitian and he doesn't speak much English, but does speak French and Creole. I've forgotten most my french so I can't do a whole lot with that unfortunately.

On Sunday Church was cancelled due to Arkansas's idea of bad roads. first ward however, was having Sacrament Meeting, so we went, but because of second ward being cancelled, we had a lot of investigators not at church. That's okay though. We had a lot of people to visit, and we brought the sacrament to a couple of less-active households. 

I wish I could say more, but I'll have to make up for it on Sunday with the Skype call. Love you lots, and I'll talk to you in a week! Can't wait for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment