Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week 39--Second Week of Our-Kansas

Dear family and friends,

I love Fayetteville! There is so much potential here in this area, and the members are doing such a good job of being involved with each of our investigators. It's a blessing to be here and that's something I think about as we approach the thanksgiving season, how grateful I am to be here.

Actually, there are more reasons I'm happy to be here than just the missionary work. So, for a couple months my skin has been going nuts. It's been itchy, red, and just all around uncomfortable. I then got transferred to this area and found out that my companion had the exact same problem and the member we live with is in the medical field and was able to help a ton as well. I just know that transfers are inspired and I love my new area. 

With thanksgiving coming up I have a scripture in mind. Doctrine and Covenants 78:19.

Have a great week! :)

Loves,
Elder Rodgers


No comments:

Post a Comment