Friday, October 14, 2016

Week 32--New Area

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been pretty nice. On Thursday I met up with my new companion, Elder McEntire. He's a cool guy, who plays guitar also. The area we're in has recently been opened, split off from the area it was previously part of. That means new Area Book, new people, new apartment, new everything. It's kind of fun and challenging to mainly find people on our own, since there isn't really too many people to start off with teaching.

I'm in a car-share again, and the great things about that is I get the best of both worlds, the exercise and miracles from biking, and the convenience of driving. I'm definitely enjoying this area so far. The area will take some work, but the challenge is accepted.

Loves,
Elder Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment