Friday, September 30, 2016

Week 31--Transferred again!

Dear friends and family,

This week has been another wild one. Not a lot of unique experiences, but we've been really busy. I got my bike fixed finally on Thursday and it is a lot easier to ride. The pedal and crank had been busted, so I decided to pay the money needed to fix it which was too bad really. 

We met an a pastor who has had his witness that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. He just needs to finalize some things before he more fully investigates the church.

I got my transfer call, and I'll be heading to Forrest Ridge ward in Broken Arrow, OK. My companion is Elder Mcentire and he plays guitar well so I'm really excited. He also just finished his second transfer (he's at 3 months). He's a cool guy. 

Gonna have to say goodbye to Elder Butler, but he's gonna be really close still, since we have the same Stake Center. 

We've had so many lessons this week compared to the past so I'm happy with leaving this area the way it is.


Goodbye, Elder Butler!

Loves, 
Elder Rodgers


No comments:

Post a Comment