Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 79--Feelin' at home in Ava

This week we have been asked to work mainly with the members of the ward by cutting out tracting and building their faith instead. We're doing this as much as we can outside of dinner appointments, and I've seen some really cool things come from it.

As a result we don't have very many investigator, since working so closely with members takes longer. This is more effective than our own efforts though they may bring quicker results in finding people to teach on our own.

On Thursday and Saturday we did a lot of service projects, about 7 hours worth, closer to 10 with travel time. since out area is huge!

Elder Andrus had his last distrcit meeting today, which is super weird!



TRANSFER CALLS CAME

I am staying in Ava with Elder Ostler. This is my fifth transer in Ava (which will add up to 7 1/2 months) and my third transfer with Elder Ostler (4 1/2 months). Elder Ostler is the one of the right in the picture.

I'm so glad the Lord is keeping me here with this ward where I feel trusted. I'm excited to find out why he still needs us here! 

God doesn't make mistakes.

Love, Elder Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment