Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 1 in MTC

Feb 19, 2016

Hey everybody, 



The MTC has been great, the food has been AMMAAZZINNGG. Unlimited pop is dangerous though so I've cut back because one of the sisters made me scared of getting kidney stones from it. 

We've been having lots of fun with "investigators" (they're hired to act as investigators) and one of them has committed to baptism and the other we're about to invite. The other we're still teaching. 
It's been so fun and the amount of learning is crazy. I'm just glad I'm not here for 9 weeks like the ones learning Japanese.

Today I'm gonna eat uncle john's pizza for supper, it's great. 

We've met the district taking our place and they're pretty chill. Especially Elder Bright. 

On Monday morning I leave to Detroit, then take a plane to Toronto. I'll be there until I get my visa situation figured out. I'm really happy out here and I can't wait for the mission field!

Elder Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment